At oct8ne.com, we offer a Saas solution.
In this website, Oct8ne collects and processes 2 types of data: (1) identification and contact data, (2) data provided by users. This data will be used by us to provide the service that Oct8ne offers, as well as for the other purposes established below
We maintain the security and confidentiality of your data in accordance with applicable law and will not make your personal data public.
By completing and submitting your personal data to Oct8ne, via any online registration or other forms presented on our Services, you declare to have read and accepted the terms of this Policy. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you expressly and unequivocally consent to the collection and processing of your personal data (as identified below) by us in accordance with the indicated purposes and this Policy. You may revoke consent at any time by writing to email@example.com accompanied with a proof of your identity (copy of ID card or passport).
If you tick the corresponding box, you also consent to receiving commercial communications from us regarding our and other services (see below). If later you do not wish to receive commercial Information about Oct8ne and other services (defined below), you can expressly opt out by sending a notification to a firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the unsubscribe link in our email communications.
1.- DATA CONTROLLER/S
The entity responsible for your registration data is Manujola, S.L., domiciled at Av. Coll del Portell, 41 Local 1 – 080024 Barcelona, having CIF B66957259. All communications regarding the processing of your personal data shall be directed to our Data Protection Responsible at email@example.com.
2.- PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE USE IT
2.1. Data collected
We collect and process the following data of the users of our platform:
a) Registration (Registration Data). On registering or use of our Services, we will collect the following personal data
- Name, email address, password (encripted).
- Company name, website.
These data are mandatory and if they are not provided, your partner account cannot be created.
b) Contact. You can contact us through our website by completing the contact form.
In this case, we will collect the following personal information:
- Name, email address.
- Country, phone, company name / website.
- Reasons for which registration is requested.
c) High updates of products and services. By browsing our website, oct8ne will give you the option to subscribe in order to receive updates on products and services. A pop up will appear where, if you wish, your email address will be collected in order to send you information regarding these updates and services.
d) Viewer. If the visitor interacts with an agent using the oct8ne viewer, he can provide voluntarily or asked to provide personal information, such as name, contact information or other information to facilitate the service. Oct8ne keeps records of sessions and other communications that are made between the user and the agent. By providing personal information and other information through Oct8ne’s services, you authorize Oct8ne to collect, use and process such information for the purposes described in our policy.
e) Jobs. If you wish, in the “Careers” section, either because you have seen an offer that interests you or because you want Oct8ne to have your CV for possible occasions, you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
f) Register to receive the latest articles of the Blog. By browsing the Blog of our website, Oct8ne will give you the option to subscribe to receive the latest articles published therein. A pop up will appear where, if you wish, your email address will be collected in order to send you the latest articles published.
g) Request for an online demo. To request an online demo of the service offered by Oct8ne, you will be requested the following information:
- Name, email address.
- Country, phone, company name / website.
h) General use of our Services. By using our Services, we will collect the following information that may be associated with your account:
- Marketing and communications data includes your preferences to receive marketing from us.
i) Navigation. Due to the standards of communications on the Internet, when you visit our website we automatically receive the URL of the site from where you come and the site you visit when you leave our website. We also receive the internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer and the type of browser you are using. We use this information to analyze global trends to improve the service. This information is not shared with third parties without your consent. Except for the above, and what is stated in our cookies policy, we do not collect any type of personal data if you are only browsing the website.
The simple navigation through the website of Oct8ne is free and does not require prior registration by the user, although it presupposes the acceptance by the user of the general conditions on this website.
j) Web forms. In general, if you send us any web form (Registration, Subscription, Contact Us), we collect the information indicated in the forms and provided by you, including the name and email address. The obligatory data are indicated. This data is used to process your request and contact you for future notifications.
It is important that the personal data we have about you is accurate and current. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide to us and you are expected to update the information you provide to us.
2.2. Data use
General. We use your personal data to:
- Get in touch with you, personalize your experience, understand our client and manage the commercial relationship both with the client, potential clients, and potential partners.
- The data you provide, together with those that may arise as a result of the execution of the service, are necessary for the development of this contact and the management of any services and products requested. They will be incorporated into the files created for this purpose by Oct8ne.
- To process transactions and improve our services and website
- Categorize you to keep you up-to-date and to send you, even by email or equivalent means, information, offers, promotions or commercial communications in general, of products and services, to develop profiles, or to analyze proposals requested by the user.
Commercial communications. By ticking the corresponding box you expressly accept to receive commercial communications related to our offer of products and services, our activities and our community in accordance with the applicable legislation, including alerts, notifications, bulletins, offers and promotions. Once you subscribe, if you do not wish to receive this information anymore, please let us know by sending a notification to email@example.com.
3.- LEGAL BASIS
The legal basis of our processing of your personal data are the following:
- For registered users, the processing of data is necessary to provide them with the contracted service and execute the contract in which the users are a party, or to take action when requested before entering into such contract.
- For other users, our treatment is based on the express informed consent, in particular for sending commercial communications
- For business contacts, the processing of data is necessary to get in touch with potential customers and our partners/customers, understand their characteristics and take action with them.
In certain circumstances, we may treat your data in accordance with this policy to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject.
4.- DATA DISCLOSURE
We treat your personal data confidentially in accordance with the applicable legislation. Unless stated otherwise, your personal data will not be provided to third parties. Oct8ne does not sell or assign to third parties lists with personal data, nor of any other type, nor generates any type of income on the part of third parties for the data collected from these pages.
In particular, we will disclose certain data as follows:
- We may share the contact details of business opportunities with our business partners.
- We can make personal data available to any company interested in buying or which is buying the Company or a part of your business and, consequently, give access to any national or international auditors to carry out your “due diligence”.
- For contacts and opportunities in certain countries we can share your contact information with the other companies of our business group.
We may give access to personal data to our service providers under contracts for the provision of services in favor of the company. We require that all third parties respect the security of their personal data and treat them in accordance with the law. We do not allow our external service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and we only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
5.- INTERNATIONAL TRASFERS (THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS)
We use several third-party services to provide our Services, some of which are located in the US, a country that does not provide adequate general guarantees for the protection of personal data, however these companies are part of the shield of privacy “Privacy Shield” that you can check in the following link . The Company has signed an agreement with said suppliers with the contractual guarantees required by law. You can contact us to consult or obtain copies of these agreement
6.- DATA RETENTION
We will retain the personal data submitted through registration and collected during the course of the Services until termination of the Agreement and deactivation of your Account either by you or us. Once such personal data is no longer used for the aforementioned purposes, it will be blocked for a period of 6 years, for legal or administrative reasons, such as the defence of our responsibility and compliance with mandatory legal obligations, subject to the applicable law. Please note that we will keep the data collected from you in an anonymous format and added for an unlimited time.
7.- SECURITY MEASURES
The security measures and personal data protection schemes required by law will be adopted and maintained with respect to the processing (and further transfer) of your personal data by Oct8ne. These measures are in accordance with the guidelines set by the National Data Protection Commissioners .
8.- YOUR RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party (right to data portability). We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
The aforementioned rights may be effective by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You also have the right to make any complaint to the competent authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), C/. Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, Spain.