You are accessing the Web site of Manujola, S.L. (“the Company”) published online at www.oct8ne.com (hereinafter the “Website”), a company domiciled at Av. Coll del Portell, 41 Local 1 – 08024 Barcelona, Spain and registered in the Barcelona Companies Register in Volume 45804, Folio 76, Section 45804, Sheet 499603, Inscription 1, NIF B66957259
You can contact us using the web form, or firstname.lastname@example.org (email) or +34 93 655 0660 (phone).
Use of the website
This Web site can be accessed by any user free of charge. The term “User” means any natural or legal person who accesses or has accessed this Web Site. By using of the Website and in particular sending your data in a contact form, you agree to these conditions.
Terms of service
Use of our professional services and software by our clients and other registered users are subject to our Terms of Service, which you may consult during the client/user activation process, or by emailing us on email@example.com.
General Intellectual Property
All rights of intellectual property on any contents of this Web Site are owned by the Company or its licensors and are protected by national and international laws. Such rights are reserved in favor of the Company and / or its licensors. Any reproduction, copying, publication, distribution, modification, transformation, removal, handling, and any other use, with or without profit, all or part of this Web Site or any of its contents, without the prior express written permission of the Company is expressly prohibited.
On the Website the User may find links to other websites operated by third parties. The establishment of any links, forwards or associations (“links”) to other websites made possible from the Web Site does not imply any relationship, collaboration or any dependence between the Company and the person or entity responsible for the third party website, and the Company does not provide any warranty to the User regarding their services.
Limitation of Warranties
By using our website, you understand and agree that all Services we provide are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
- I) the use of our Services will meet your needs or requirements.
- II) the use of our Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
- III) the information obtained by using our Services will be accurate or reliable, and
- IV) any defects in the operation or functionality of any Services we provide will be repaired or corrected.
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
- V) any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our Services is done at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer or other devices for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
- VI) no information or advice, whether expressed, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from https://www.oct8ne.com or through any Services we provide shall create any warranty, guarantee, or conditions of any kind, except for those expressly outlined in these Terms of Service.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as explained above, you expressly understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. The Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary loss or damages which may be incurred by you as a result of using our Services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation, loss of access, or downtime to the full extent that applicable limitation of liability laws apply.
The Company reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without notice any content, services and information found on this Website.