How to install Oct8ne in Webnode
The installation process is very easy and shouldn’t take more than 5 minutes. However, if you have any questions or run into a problem, we can install it for you free of charge! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our tech team will assist you.
1. Register with Oct8ne
The first thing you need to do is create an account with Oct8ne. By registering you create the backoffice for your business where you’ll be able to manage the customers that visit your website. It only takes three steps.
2. Copy the installation code
Enter Oct8ne’s control panel and the code script will appear. You can always return to the code by clicking Management and going to Installation. Before you copy the code, it’s important to choose the language you’ll want the Oct8ne module to appear in on your webpage.
3. Install the code your Webnode page
- 1. Enter your Webnode administration panel.
- 2. On the online shop edition screen, click on More and Embedded code on the top menu.
- 3. Paste the installation code you previously copied in the administration panel of Oct8ne on the textbox Embed code and then click on OK.
- 4. Right after, click on Publish and open your webpage; you’ll see the Oct8ne widget appearing on the bottom right part of the screen.